At O’Donnell/Snider Construction, safety is at the forefront of everything we do. We are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for our employees and all others that work at, visit or enter our facilities.
We strictly enforce all site safety guidelines and ensure our staff and subcontractors are well trained in current compliance standards. We believe that a thorough, consistent safety plan not only improves job safety, but dramatically improves efficiency and quality.
Best Practices Include:
- Multi-Member Safety Committee Reporting Directly to Company President
- Formal, Written Safety Policy
- Management and Owner Involvement
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Comprehensive Training Including OSHA 10 Hour, OSHA 30 Hour, CPR and First Aid
- Detailed On-Boarding Processes and Procedures
- Pre-Qualification of Subcontractors
- Weekly “Toolbox” Safety Meetings
- Jobsite Safety Analysis
- Safety Audits & Inspections
- Monthly Superintendent Meetings
- Continuing Education with In-House Training Instructor
"We are very proud of our excellent safety record and positive safety culture. Because every job is unique, we are dedicated to continuous training and education, implementing best practices and developing new tools that help us achieve our safety goals and best serve our clients."
-- Tony Muscat, Vice President of Operations/Principal at O’Donnell/Snider Construction