Building Careers since 1991
A career at OSC begins with a desire to give your best in a culture of excellence. If you are looking for opportunity, development, and growth, we want to hear from you.
O'Donnell/Snider Construction began as an interior construction company in 1991, delivering projects with unmatched customer service. During the past three decades, we have expanded to serve four diverse market sectors: New Construction, Healthcare, Landlord Services, and Corporate Interiors.
Today, over 90% of our business is generated from repeat clients and referrals. Our principles have guided us from the start; they define who we are today and who we will be tomorrow.
As a Project Coordinator, you play a key role in the success of OSC projects. You create and maintain project documentation such as contracts, weekly meeting packets, and certificate of insurances. By communicating with all members of the project team, you help drive the projects to the finish line. You will need to prioritize tasks and deadlines and enjoy communicating with people from all sides of the project clients, architects, subcontractors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports:
- Submittals and submittal logs
- Weekly meeting packets
- Updated schedules
- Changes to the plans
- Drawing logs
- Distribution of RFI's
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork contracts, insurance requirements, bonds
- Organizing, record-keeping, and tracking paperwork
- Monitoring progress of each project
- Understanding formal escalation and review processes
- Updating team members and partners
- Being a point of contact for various working groups
- Review all project expenditures
- Track subcontractor delivery dates for materials
- 3+ years of experience in commercial construction, administration, or commercial real estate preferred
- Experience using Procore is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
OSC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or veteran status.