Building Careers since 1991
A career at OSC begins with a desire to give your best in a culture of excellence. If you are looking for opportunity, development, and growth, we want to hear from you.
O'Donnell/Snider Construction OSC began as an interior construction company, in 1991, delivering projects with unmatched customer service. During the past three decades, we have expanded to serve four diverse market sectors: New Construction, Healthcare, Landlord Services and Corporate Interiors.
Today, over 90% of our business is generated from repeat clients and referrals. Our principles have guided us from the start, they define who we are today and who we will be tomorrow.
O'Donnell/Snider Construction is looking to hire a Project Manager that execute overall responsibility and authority as required to procure, estimate, and complete assigned projects on time, under budget, to the complete satisfaction of the Clients. Project Managers are responsible to ensure the project is completed in accordance with project drawings, specifications, and other contract documents. OSC's Mission, Vision, and Principles are exhibited in every project.
- Attend project presentations and/or pre-bid meetings as required.
- Request/receive other information for bidding/project administration such as Building Rules, etc.
- Identify potential problems and conditions that may impact execution of the potential project.
- Prepare and send subcontractor Invitations to Bid.
- Review and issue Addenda to Project Coordinator for distribution.
- Identify and prepare Qualifications for the project estimate/proposal.
- Assist in preparation of bid proposal form and transmit or hand-deliver after review by marketing at specified date and time.
- Obtain, update, propose and/or initiate project documentation including:
- Project contract with Client/Owner
- Project Schedule
- RFIs, RFPs, and related logs
- Building permit
- Special inspection requirements by City, State, Engineers, Architects, Labs, OSHA, Storm Compliance Officers, etc.
- Review Submittals and Shop Drawings
- Prepare scope of work for subcontracts.
- Review and sign subcontracts & purchase orders. Assure contractual compliance.
- Work with accounting team to order bid bonds and performance bonds.
- Prepare RFIs and RFPs, secure responses from all parties.
- Prepare Pay Applications and monitor payment status from Clients.
- Host regular OAC meetings, prepare related documents.
- Comply with special Client requirements not typical to OSC.
- Approve Subcontractor/Vendor invoices on a weekly basis, release invoices for payment.
- Prepare and distribute Certificate of Substantial Completion to Client and Architect.
- Prepare preliminary punch list Pre-Punch and assure quality control.
- Prepare Punch List with Architect and expedite completion of punch items.
- Expedite Closeout Documentation.
- Contribute directly to OSC profits by completing projects on time and under budget.
- Reduce marketing costs by nurturing repeat clients.
- Maintain a healthy relationship with Subcontractors, Clients, and OSC employees.
- Assist in collections of OSC receivables.
- 3+ years related experience required or Construction Management degree.
- Procore experience preferred but not required.
- Completion of OSHA 30 within 90 days.
- Detailed and hands on approach.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
OSC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or veteran status.