Building Careers since 1991
A career at OSC begins with a desire to give your best in a culture of excellence. If you are looking for opportunity, development, and growth, we want to hear from you.
O'Donnell/Snider Construction began as an interior construction company in 1991, delivering projects with unmatched customer service. During the past three decades, we have expanded to serve four diverse market sectors: New Construction, Healthcare, Landlord Services, and Corporate Interiors.
Today, over 90% of our business is generated from repeat clients and referrals. Our principles have guided us from the start; they define who we are today and who we will be tomorrow.
O'Donnell/Snider Construction is looking to hire a Superintendent that is responsible for the daily operations of a construction site that range from planning projects to overseeing their completion.
- Monitor field compliance with project safety program requirements; ensure corrective measures are implemented in coordination with safety department
- Strong comprehension of plans, specifications, submittals, and shop drawings
- Plan and supervise field activities including determining method of construction, manpower levels, material quantities equipment, temporary power sources, work schedule, and documenting actual hours worked
- Effectively coordinate subcontractors sequencing and performance
- Develop, monitor, and ensure adherence to the project schedule
- Maintain liaison with other departments Quality, Equipment, Safety, etc. to ensure all required materials, equipment, inspections, etc., support field activities and project schedule
- Perform timely and accurate project closeout procedures As-Builts, Punchlist, CoO, etc.
- Collaborate with Clients, Project Managers, and Building Management
- Coordinate materials and equipment delivery with vendors and suppliers
- Maintain a daily log for the job site's operations, reporting to management as necessary
- Schedule and facilitate inspections for necessary permits
- Conduct subcontractor, safety, and foreman meetings weekly
- 3+ years related experience required or Construction Management degree
- Procore experience preferred but not required
- Completion of OSHA 30 within 90 days
- Detailed and hands on approach
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
OSC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or veteran status.