Building Careers since 1991
A career at OSC begins with a desire to give your best in a culture of excellence. If you are looking for opportunity, development, and growth, we want to hear from you.
O'Donnell/Snider Construction began as an interior construction company in 1991, delivering projects with unmatched customer service. During the past three decades, we have expanded to serve four diverse market sectors: New Construction, Healthcare, Landlord Services, and Corporate Interiors.
Today, over 90% of our business is generated from repeat clients and referrals. Our principles have guided us from the start; they define who we are today and who we will be tomorrow.
- People Services Manager
- Identify and implement efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization
- Assist with job posting and advertisement processes
- Screen applications and select qualified candidates. Schedule interviews; oversee preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials
- Assist with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and leadership team members
- Host in-house career days for students and recent graduates by department or field of expertise
- Attend college career fairs, interact with students, and promote our employer brand
- Advertise current open roles to online and offline alumni communities
- Contact university career counselors and provide informative materials about our internship programs
- Post job ads and source potential candidates on social media groups
- Build and maintain good relationships with universities and other educational institutions
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in full cycle recruiting
- SHRMs Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential a plus
OSC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or veteran status.