When Fairfield Geotechnologies relocated their Corporate Headquarters to the 11th and 12th floors of 9811 Katy Freeway, we built their new space – giving them a full office upgrade and complete workplace change.
The new headquarters boasted 46,720 square feet, and includes:
- Two floors of office space with areas for desk benching systems (open concept)
- Huge training areas to easily occupied 100+ seated people
- An oversized boardroom with an original blind wall designed and built for this project (to separate it into two slightly larger than average sized boardrooms)
- A new lobby with a large, welcoming reception and seating area
- Specialty light fixtures, glass micro-boards, and custom fabric panels