O’Donnell/Snider Construction worked alongside Hines to provide the tenants of 609 Main a place to park their bikes safely and securely. Highlights of note:
- Entrance to the bike vault is through the building’s parking garage on the first level and accessed with a building keycard.
- Lockers and a changing room are provide for the convenience of the tenants.
- Bike racks are custom designed as stylized bikes in bright orange and are aligned in straight rows with ample space in between to allow for easy bike maneuvering.
- Specialty graphics surround the space and include a large artwork piece depicting the city’s streets as it wraps around the divider wall between the bike racks and the locker room.
- Along with the bike vault, a climatize mail room was constructed adjacent to it and shares a door into the rest of the building.