The Goddard School brand has its own standard design criteria, however, this specific franchisee decided on their own aesthetic and opted to keep an industrial Heights-area look with elite finishes. OSC completed the Goddard School at 777 West 23rd St. in 2015 and is currently constructing the Goddard School at 818/835 W. 23rd St. which consist of 2 buildings across the street from each other and is expected to be completed Q1, 2019.
Goddard School @ 777 West 23rd St.
- Installed decorative metal façades on the building’s exterior and multiple canopies in kid-friendly primary colors above the windows and other outdoors areas
- Created code compliant water retention onsite using French-drain style collection pipes under the outdoor play areas
- Utilized an existing metal warehouse, that was gutted back to its structural frame and repurposed.
Goddard School @ 818 & 835 W. 23rd St.
- Unique interior finishes include custom sheet vinyl floors and high end acoustical ceilings that achieve the client’s vision for top of the line interiors
- The exterior surfaces are wrapped in a combination of corrugated, flat and simulated wood panels which create a best in class aesthetic for this facility